Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Like I said, it feels like a retread of stuff we've already seen. The curse mark again, Sasuke again, bull**** weirdo powers again. The entire cast beyond Boruto and Kawaki have immediately faded into obscurity and unimportance because, again, it's the rival fight show.

I have low expectations for them doing something different than what Naruto proper did, but this chapter was good enough for me to at least entertain the idea they might surprise me...though given the opening flashforward, I doubt it.

THAT BEING SAID, Kawaki focusing on the super glue and deciding to find the wrecked vase and fix it, is five thousand times more good then Sasuke ever even begun to do on his path to redemption. Kawaki is, at the very least, trying to be an approachable redeemable character.
well technically we are having alternative plot line where sasuke stick with team seven and honest fight with naruto rom the start. Only characters are Boruto and Kawaki instead of Sasuke and Naruto. In next few chapters we kinda by pass whole sound four, sasuke retrieval and rest of shipduppen crap by letting Kawaki and Boruto fight for their hearts contend then masked man appears and last part of plot revealed. boruto basicly does what his father want to do from start and force kawaki to make actual friends by accepting his emotions end let go of his past.