[MERC Business With Magtok]

"I actually have an idea regarding that. It would take a while to scout out slavers open to all this... so I suggest we claim we already have support. In Skyside, misinformation is the bread and butter. There are dozens of news sites that just tell the people whatever they're paid to say while also advertising their products. We could probably pay them to tell us whatever we want them to say. That's how we'll get Magtok on the screen either way. Others will pay other channels to dispute it, but that always happens. People will believe the person they like the most, and the truth becomes kinda unimportant at that point." She claims. "I expect it will become true either way once a number of slavers believe others are joining up."

Astrana's Office

Astrana, as it turns out, is a young woman with red skin and horns. As they enter the room she seem to have been preoccupied by watering a odd-looking plotted plant standing right behind her desk. The underground office she inhabits are similarly filled with other odd objects like shrunken heads, skeletal trinkets and several animal heads mounted on the walls. Most notably the large circle of intricate runes in the middle of the office.

"Ah, and you are? I'm afraid I can't recall your names." She greets them as she puts away the water pitcher and offers her hand to shake. "Are you customers, members? I'm Astrana Tyramera, warlock."