Okay, made some edits. I didn't update the archetypes as a result yet, so they will probably have some issues now (especially the ones that did VP tradeoffs). In addition to a few minor typo/correction/clarification things:

Added Feature Points (FP) to get rid of the notion of SP that can only be used for certain things. 10 FP to 1 VP, just like 10 SP to 1 PP.

PP can't be spent for VP at 2:1 anymore. Anything VP can buy PP can too, and anything FP can buy SP can too. While PP can be used for more stuff than VP, they are considered essentially equally valuable, since honestly that's how I treated them pretty much everywhere except for direct trading and it's just more cohesive to do it that way. I may still have some references to that tradeoff in there, but I'll remove those if I spot them.

Changed the Accuracy array slot cap to 1 + 1/2 rather than 3 + 1/3 so Force/Accuracy trading is more even. Also clarified that an odd Force rank adds 2 to the Force cap.

Expanded the rules for capping measures to allow for easier fine-tuning of genres.

Close range now uses Range minus 2 rather than not using Range at all, so you don't have to do weird ugly point-contorting to make ranged attacks. You can still use Increased Range to remove the penalty, and Reduced Range can be used to get a more "reach"-like power or to remove Range from a power entirely.

Clarified when you have to start spending actions to maintain a clash so the actions to perform it don't force you into penalties.

Adjusted Improved Initiative so the first rank can instead swap PL for Prowess to initiative, if desired.

Adjusted Universal Extra so it can apply to a whole array instead of a single effect if desired.

Added a Power Enhancement advantage that increases the Force cap for your powers by 1 PP per 2 ranks.

Completely rewrote Bestow to make it more usable in play. Now it has solid function for being an immediate boost to multiple targets, can provide lasting boosts to multiple targets more easily at various costs. Also now has explicit "Improve Existing Traits" functionality rather than needing to work with Variable arrays.

Halved the effective environment rank for Enhance Effect when chosen for the Environment power.

Streamlined the immunity piercer extras. Aggravated no longer does that at all, it's now solely for triggering complications. The others cost 1/2/5 (for Affects Insubstantial and Affects Objects) or 2/5/10 (for Incurable/Penetrating/Tracing) to reduce the relevant immunity type one step. The more expensive ones have secondary effects that complement ignoring immunities, while the less expensive ones have secondary effects that kinda do their own thing.

Removed the clause from Broad and Diverse about not being able to choose things you spend points directly on, since specific rules should cover that where needed now.

Removed the Rapid extra (and the reference to it in Illusion). For most powers it probably shouldn't be available as an alternative to Restricted Quickness.

Added that an action enhanced by a Buildup upgrade can't build charge for that upgrade.

Adjusted Complicating to use same calculations as Costly.

Fiddled with Restricted a bit.

Removed the rule about adding extras to utilities. Utilities are standalone, for extras on utility-related things use powers like Commune, Discern, Exert, and Perceive.

Added Extended and Rapid back to Senses, since quickening or extending a single sense for VP is something that should be doable.

Added Synesthetic Senses for swapping utilities between senses, and Unified Senses for giving utilities to an entire sense type.