Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimm View Post
I use my grenadier feature and toss a 4d8 fire bomb as an action and bonus action.

28: 23 damage
30: 27 damage
These bombs are at disadvantage, but you hit anyway. The creature rears its many heads in anger as the fire scars its rubbery skin.

Xavier maneuvers away as he blasts the creature with yet more fire.

Danae moves into a safe position and stands fast as Arcivus closes in to face the creature 1-1.

The troll then sets its eyes on Dr. Nimm, after being blasted twice by fire from him.

A flurry of swings of claws and bites reign down, catching Nimm for 36 damage. Of note, the disgusting maws of the creature seem poisonous, but the good doctor has built up quite an immunity to such effects.

Arcivus finally closes in.

FYI: The bonus action to shove needs to be taken after the attack action, so you cannot knock prone and then swing. It is swing and then knock prone... kind of weakens the build, but it is the official ruling.

Nevertheless, all of Arcivus' attacks hit. The troll seems to be reeling a bit from the onslaught, but does not relent. It seems to babble to itself and you all, incoherently, in what sounds like a mesh of giant and gibberish.

Total damage taken this round: 122. Not bad! The troll looks very hurt.

Leena tends to Reli with a Cure Wounds Spell (at 4th Level, for 20 HP). Her bond with Reli is such that they both gain the benefit of the spell!

She then gestures for Danae to stand back, and then calls out to you all over the howling winds.

Leena: Keep with the fire! It looks weak!

Danae can act unless Arcivus orders otherwise, aside from that, give me Xavier and Dr. Nimm one more time. Arcivus, you go after the troll.

--

Initiative:

Leena: 31 (HP: 142/144; Reli HP: 55/80)
Danae: 16
Xavier: 14 (HP: 140/162)
Dr. Nimm: 14 (HP: 125/183)
Dire Troll: 11 (225 damage?)
Arcivus: 8 (HP: 182/204)