Quote Originally Posted by DM7581 View Post
Cool. I may ask for some checks in the coming days.

An to answer Xavier, your Psi Points recover after a long rest (7 days), not a short rest (8 hours). You all rested prior to coming here. How many have you used since?

--

In any event, not wanting to sit for 8 hours, and the day still young, you begin to climb the mountain. I'd typically call for checks here, but Arcivus is strong enough to assist where needed, as is Mr. Benson. Leena and Reli fare well on their own.

Visibility is limited and the combination of ice, snow, and wind make this very rough terrain. About an hour or so into it, you can barely make out a few flying creatures circling a bit overhead. It is hard to make them out. At this distance they look like very big birds. You see at least 3.

It is going to take a LONG time to climb this mountain. Think Everest, which I read can take about 2 months. I will say that you are all equivalent to expert climbers, if not due to supernatural abilities, so should make this shorter. The fastest recorded time for anyone to have climbed Everest is about 11 hours.

I'll say you can all do it in around 12 hours, with minimal stops, but you will be severely winded (exhaustion). Taking more time to stop/rest will help minimize this. Magic may help. Whats the call?
Two 6 hour shifts