Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
well technically we are having an alternative plotline where Sasuke stick with team seven and honest fight with Naruto from the start. Only characters are Boruto and Kawaki instead of Sasuke and Naruto. In the next few chapters, we kinda bypass whole sound four, Sasuke retrieval and rest of shipduppen crap by letting Kawaki and Boruto fight for their heart's content then masked man appears and last part of plot revealed. boruto basically does what his father wants to do from start and force kawaki to make actual friends by accepting his emotions end let go of his past.
well I said so in my quoted post they have an honest fight in this chapter and boruto learns a bit of info about kama seal and interesting thing in the quoted post I put Kajin koji as the core trouble maker but his teammate delta gonna be a reason to boruto and kawaki to learn the benefits of teamwork and for Kajin koji he has some decent questions to ask for himself as his and boruto's kama seals react to ootsuki ghost, all in all, it was an interesting chapter and I was on the ball on what's next on the plot.