Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Fettina's Place]

Thankfully Fettina is pretty good at reading the language of the body. She just sighs. "This... whole look. The metal skin, and the wings. This isn't normal for me. I guess you could say I have a curse, but it's a pretty funny kind of curse. My lips feel like... a statue. I got nothing wet in me. I can't feel certain... things..." Tina lowers her gaze. "I guess I'm pretty boring if you were hoping to kiss and snuggle up. Any other night I would probably have tried to get you out of that dress already..." Fettina's mouth twitches to one side and she leers at Cantie a little, openly and amusedly.
It takes a moment for Fettina's meaning to come across, but when it does, Cantata takes the meaning in with grave understanding. She allows a soft chuckle at the pianist's final remark, but the smile she gives is fleeting, a pang of empathy in her eyes. Letting her hand retract a little reluctantly, she types a response.
I'm... sorry to hear that someone did this to you. I... I know what it's like, to lose a function so intrinsic to your identity. Cantata didn't mean to imply promiscuity here, and it hadn't occurred to her that her comment could be taken as such. To her, such base desires and urges are just a basic aspect of human nature. Why wouldn't they be part of everyone's identity in some way or another? If there's... If there's any way I could help?