"Cool!" Kelly said as he 'confirmed' her guess, and went on to explain his 'other' powers. "So like, powerhouse, right?" she asked, although evidently rhetorically, as she didn't wait for an answer. "My big brother has that type of power. Hey! That would probably mean we'd actually make a pretty good team, right? 'Cause, like, super-speed and super-strength. Cover our bases, and stuff!"

"Yeah I don't know exactly, but the letter I got didn't actually say like 'Congratulations! You Are Accepted!' or anything like that. It just said to be here at noon, so I figure there might be some sort of test or something. Or I dunno, maybe they just want to announce it in person because it's more dramatic that way?"

It only lasted for the briefest of instants - it might not have even been noticeable if it were not for the fact that Kelly's face was very expressive - but when Anthony took his guess at her last name there was a flicker of...hesitance. Not quite concern, even, just a flash of uncertainty that came with a brief play of rainbow light over her skin, an almost mother-of-pearl-like glow as her super-speed allowed her to put several minutes of thought into her answer to that question in an instant.

And then it was gone and she was as cheerily exuberant as ever. "That's me!" she said, and there was pride in her voice. The last thing Kelly wanted was to live in her family's shadow, but that didn't mean she at all resented her connection to them. Quite the opposite. More than anything, she wanted to live up to their reputation. She didn't mind being recognized as an Albion...what concerned her was being recognized as the newbie baby sister of the Albion family. That wasn't the first impression she wanted to make.