"It's fine," Adrien smiled at Claire. "I play, but the guitar's not anything to do with my powers. I just didn't want to leave it with the rest of my stuff." He had, once before, left a guitar out in the open while he went to get a cup of tea. When next he saw it it was being sold on eBay for a thousand dollars.

"As for my powers...uh, technically I think I'm a psychic? But I don't really do the typical 'psychic' stuff like reading minds or whatever. Am I the only one that thinks that's super creepy? Uh, anyway, my powers are more..."

Anyone paying particularly close attention to him would notice his eyes (he wasn't wearing his normal sunglasses) shimmer with light, and from behind him (even though it hadn't been there at all a second ago) stepped...a cartoony, anthropomorphic tiger, about four-and-a-half feet tall. Which was wearing a bright red hotel porter's outfit. Because that made sense.

The tiger waved a paw and made a growly sound that sounded vaguely like a 'Hello!' (Or possibly 'Uh-oh!'. It was kinda hard to tell.)

"...playful," Adrien concluded.