View Single Post

Thread: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

1. - Top - End - #1492
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: IC Ljonarian Enigma: Tournament Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Table Flipper View Post
    Good. Hawke makes a mental note about the catfolk's stable condition before moving on to the next guard.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Hawke will now go check on Sy, whom I think I recall (OOC) Rowan stabilizing already, but of course Hawke wouldn't know that, and I might be misremembering anyway, so I'll drop a stabilization check just in case.

Heal: [roll0]
    Hawke confirms that the elf guard is alive and stable for now.

Quote Originally Posted by aReallyGreatAxe View Post
    ”Yes, set him down,” Rowan instructs the Guard carrying her comrade, and endeavors to bring the one on the ground back around.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show

Doesn’t even have to move, touch of healing on G5 for 9 HP.
    Macrul has four rounds remaining of not dying at -10.
    The healed guard gasps and his eyes fly open. "Lie still", the other commands, "You're still badly injured."

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Aerin runs over to the place Relik pointed out and...

Spoiler
    Show
    ...and there, I realize I need to ask the DM for clarification on the revelation crystal's function. Aerin would prefer not to actually kill the Duchess today because of the geas on her. If Shalesse stays undetectable, she'll prioritize no one else getting trampled above not breaking the geas, but is there a way to apply the revelation crystal to a helpless target without actually stabbing her?
    Spoiler: Kish
    Show
    Good question! I'm going to say that considering the circumstances, Aerin can spend a full-round action where she searches for the invisible individual and carefully cuts say their arm for a little non-lethal damage.

Aerin searches the spot where she saw Relik's flail strike and finds the Duchess, who lies still on the ground. She finds her arms, and makes a small cut to it with her sword. The crystal on her sword flashes bright and the light spreads to outline Shalesse's frame.

Spoiler: Rowan
    Show
    When Aerin's blade reveals Shalesse's position, Rowan's Deathwatch also registers her. He learns that she is unconscious and like so many already today, just about to breath her last.
    Last edited by CWater; 2019-01-12 at 03:48 PM.
    Alamryn Kven, a druid who tries very hard not to be useless.
    Celesta Halla, a fearless barbarian.
    Jheren Falconer, a drifter ranger.
    Rhenner Calami, a snarky medic with an untrustworthy memory.

DMing Ljonarian Enigma: Imperial Affairs and The Pirate Dream: Sliced Heart