Banged-Up Brothel

Whilst Krystal knocks on the door, Shunt deals with the half-orc. He carefully aims a ball-bearing at the half-orc's head before releasing it to be shot forward on a wave of telekinetic force, leaving Shunt's bubble with a lot of momentum and chipping the brickwork next to the half-orc's head. He raises his elephant gun, only for Shunt to direct his telekinesis into a cone at the thug's stomach, winding him and propelling him about five metres down the road, hitting the ground with a loud thud. Shunt picks the elephant gun up and glares at the half-orc, until he rolls over, climbs to his feet and starts to run away.

The door doesn't fall in, despite the power of the blows (assuming that's what Krystal's going for), as it's been reinforced since Shunt knocked it off its hinges last time. It is, however, opened, by a scared-looking young man- probably under twenty- wearing a pair of jeans and a bleached white shirt and holding a .32 revolver up by his head, to show he's got no intent of using it. He's holding it by the barrel, "I'm sorry, miss. I signed on for food, just... Please, don't hurt me." He'll open the door wide and let the heroes in.

Inside, it's quite nice, except it's all quite cheap. There's plush armchairs, thick carpets and a variety of forged and printed artwork on the walls. Light comes from candles on several coffee tables and a footlight shining up at a young lady dancing on a stage made from several pallets and scrap wood covered in more of the carpet. She doesn't seem to notice the interruption, and keeps dancing, her lithe form clad only in a set of sequined lingerie and a silver collar. There's a spiral staircase leading up, and a door hidden by curtains drawn across it.