View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1155 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1155 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Potatopeelerkin View Post
    I don't like that the guards have already been dominated. I hope she survives long enough to become important.
    Yeah, she's already got a place in my "hope she lives through this mess" list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c
    It's the Exexchar.
    Not sure if you meant the "Ex-Exarch" or were making a pun on the exchequer. (Also potentially evil, vampirish, etc). Either way it brought a grin with coffee this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    But no, as far as I know, they don't have the sped up vampirification anymore. It probably died with Greg.
    And with Roy breaking that staff before he returned it to the new high priestess of Hel's frontarchical sect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Durkon uses the Hammer of Loki Sucks to collapse the roof and shine light on the remaining vampires, poetically mirroring Tenrin's sacrifice.
    Durkon will do something, and I hope it is something like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    You know, I just realize that it makes a whole lot of sense for Firmament (meaning sky) to be the highest city of the Dwarven Lands and the seat of the Priest of Thor: Thor is a sky god.
    Sigdi mentions something about this in one of Durkon's flash backs, or Durkon does: the Thor priests go out and look at the sky. (Or maybe it was mentioned in passing as Roy and company arrived at the Temple.
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2019-02-11 at 11:02 AM.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society