View Single Post

Thread: Anthem - PrEAying it Doesn't Suck

1. - Top - End - #98
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Anthem - PrEAying it Doesn't Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Giggling Ghast View Post
    I still see a lot of people who like it, so I think Anthem will do OK sales-wise, but it ain’t gonna be the Destiny-killer EA was hoping for.
    Destiny did a fine job at being the Destiny-killer all on its own

Quote Originally Posted by ngilop View Post
    So far I have enjoyed the game, it is , to me, a lesser firefall/better warframe.
    Ahh, Firefall. What could have been...

I have seen other colossi using a giant metal shield.. How do I get one and if I already have it.. how do I use it. It is nowhere on my keybind options and I cannot find any information on how to use it in the internet just that the 'shield' bar you see on a colossus is their shield that is big and metal. ANY help with this would be good.
    It's the same button that's used to dodge on other javelins, so whatever that keybind is for you... I'm afraid I don't know the default because I immediately bound the dodge key to middle mouse like I did for Andromeda.

I wish it was more MMO than what it is, but I guess I have to settle when they make things cross platform.
    It was never meant to be an MMO in that sense though. It's a lot closer to Diablo - a lot of people can play, but only a few will see each other in a game session at any given time.

Firefall is probably as close as we're going to get to a truly massive MMOFPS for a while. It's a shame too because it had so much potential, and it got sunk by bad business practices moreso than by the product itself (though the abysmal gearing system certainly didn't help.)
    Last edited by Psyren; 2019-02-25 at 01:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)