1. - Top - End - #119
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd IC 2 [3.5, faster posting speed]

Cendrik notices the beating the dragonborn has taken. "Rex, fall back, heal, then come back. No good to us dead."

The swordsage teleports past the cold wall then unleashes his fire snake. It darts its way across the room hitting the living snake, the trap in the back wall, and Sierra. He then moves forward and takes advantage of the magical protection spot that Albin had told them about. "Bandits? Far from it. Our big boss is nearing divinity. You can die here like Brand or join the new boss upstairs. I really don't want to kill you but we'll have to if you keep resisting. My claws that killed Brand or all the spells from those behind me. Which will it be?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I have Fire Resist 10 from my stance. Assuming that gets applied to damage after the save I believe I would be at 20 damage before injuring myself this round

The statement about not wanting to kill her is legit if using Sense Motive.

Swift: Anklets of Translocation to S51. If moving through this area is enough to get damage then Fort DC19 save: (1d20+4)[12] Damage: (2d6+2)[8]
    Std: Fire Snake. Starts from my lower left corner and heads south to hit the Snake and the trap, then turns west through Sierra. Then turns north to finish at the lower left corner of O55.
    Damage: (6d6)[14] Fire, Reflex 16 for half
    Move: to R55 via T52 through T55

EDIT: well, all that was pathetic
    Last edited by Cavir; 2019-03-19 at 05:24 PM.
    Spoiler: Games
    Show
    Keston Tornok for GF's AoW
    Loradralsornux for GF's Savage Tide
    Avakuss for kinem's Planescape: Center of All
    Sgt Ladaran Xiloscient for MrAbdiel's D&D-Day: The Ballad of Echo Company (WW2 with D&D Rules)
    Ganzak for Toliudar's Coming Unstuck

Extended Signature - More detailed game/character notes