She held her hands up defensively when the Bista spun around at her. The phrase that it spoke to her made her start to rethink what she was doing. Why did she want to know more about this Hero of theirs, it held no real meaning to her at all. Shaking her head she lowered her hands and sighed again. Hearing Tenebris speak perked her spirits up a bit, till she heard what the woman was saying. It seems that Tenebris as well sided with the Bista and that she thought it would be best to leave this place as it was to dangerous for her and if she was seen by the wrong being then she could get destroyed.

Holding out her hand to the Bista, "I am sorry I wasn't thinking clearly, the pain from my wounds has been clouding my mind. If you would send me on then I can get out of your way and hopefully nothing bad will happen to you or your people for meeting me." She held her hand waiting to see what the Bista would do, ready to pay whatever price the creature needed to transport her to the Fextin world.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Paying the 1 Mana should the Bista try to send me to the Fextin world