View Single Post

Thread: Into the Borderlands (5e)

1. - Top - End - #103
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Into the Borderlands (5e)

Quote Originally Posted by scalyfreak View Post
    Amber cautiously eases a bit closer to the group, while giving Rolen a quick glance and headshake. "It was a voice."

After hesitating a moment, Amber raises her voice a little bit, attempting to speak to someone hiding out of sight. "Hello to you. Would you mind showing yourself, so I know who I have the pleasure of speaking with?"
    Spoiler: For Amber's Eyes Only
    Show
    No. The voice inside Amber's head says with some level of finality. I asked you first. If you can't play the game correctly, then I will have to find someone else to play it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_p View Post
    On reaching the gates, Haranna is dismayed to find that she'd lingered too long. The others had forged onward. She paused a moment, wracking her brain to she if she could recall their intended destination. Hadn't one said something about the marshes?

Uncertain, she casts her gaze about for tracks to follow...
    Unfortunately for Haranna, the road has become packed down by the constant travel of merchants, wagons, and animals that it is impossible for her to discern individual tracks let alone the tracks of her fellow adventurers. However, the road to the Keep from the main caravan road is a 20 minute walk and she hopes to catch sight of them along the way. Still, by the time she makes it to the caravan road there is no sight of the others but Haranna does spot an area of grass that has been disturbed as if by a large group passing through. Hoping it was not created by merchants taking a break, Haranna follows the disturbed grass all the way to the Goblinwater River where she finds signs of the group resting along the riverbank. She also finds a fjord to cross the river nearby. Crossing the river, she quickly picks up sign of the group's passing through this area as well and she follows it for close to an hour when she spots the group of adventurers stopped ahead.
    Last edited by ybn1197; 2019-03-22 at 12:31 PM.
    Lily: What's happening?
    The Doctor: No idea. Do what I do; hold tight and pretend its a plan.

Note to all my players and Game Masters: I am not online Fridays after 3:00 pm EST till Mondays around 7:00 am EST.