1. - Top - End - #1294
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [BiTPR2] Renewed Revolution: Spirit World V

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Las Noches Gates
    In less than two minutes, the Segunda is present, looking far more serious than the last time he saw Svetlana.

"You spoke to the guards of war, Sexta. Those words were a joke. What happened?"
    "My apologies, Lord Segunda," Svetlana says while exhaling deeply. "I'm afraid I may be emotionally compromised. Last night, I became aware that weeks ago--before my child and I left into the desert so that she could learn more accurately what it was like to be a Hollow--that I and she had been... It's difficult to describe, but it was as if portions of ourselves were somehow extracted and placed in a simulated world. One based on the history of one Mikael Rautiainen. And Ishinomori Koutarou, current head Captain of the Gotei 10, was also present, seemingly allose abducted and left in the simulation. After weeks in the simulation, my child--my Fraccione--discovered a method of escaping, and we awoke having inherited the memories of our simulated selves..."

"I sent a messenger to the Soul Society, both to warn them of potential assaults in the dream realm and to verify if their HEad Captain had similarly gained such memories, among other things... While I took my Fraccione to investigate for evidence that the simulated events were based on actual occurrences and to try and find the prime suspects: BAsed on observations in the simulated world, the act was most likely performed by Mikael himself, the Awakened Sin Rostra--who, as you well remember, seemed obsessed with my Fraccione before she was entrusted into my care--or someone with access to Mikael's Fullbring. While in the mortal world, we made contact with someone purported to be Mikael who agreed to meet with us, only to arrive at the designated location--a mountain in China seemingly made of spirit matter--that Mikael had been dead for some time."

She pauses to breathe.

"I made an error. I'd... Forgotten that mortals need oxygen. The Sin Rostra took advantage of my fraccione's altitude sickness--the compromised cognitive function of oxygen deprivation--to provoke her into trying to slay the one that had seemed obsessed with her with his own Zanpakuto, which led to her exhaustion. The sin Rostra in question then ripped off his own mask, placed it upon my Fraccione's face, claimed that he'd only ever wanted to protect her, and then seemingly allowed himself to be consumed by an invisible force which then physically manifested as a perfect, hollowfied doppelganger of my Fraccione wearing the mask of a Hollow I'd known and traveled with before I became an Arrancar--one who was slain but not devoured around the time my fraccione would have been born."

Part of the deal for allowing Sarah to remain in Las Noches was that she submit to noninvasive testing to determine how the 'anti-negacione' properties of her armor worked, why her reiatsu seemed so familiar to Svetlana, and possibly why the Sin Rostras were so interested in her.

If Turiel had been keeping up with the reports(I mean, he was the one who ordered that so where else would the reports go?) then he knows that Sarah was more hollowfied that what little data the Arrancar had on other Fullbruingers indicated was normal and that after she absorbed the item she channeled her power through--the one she made clear she'd rather die than part with when taken into custody--that she gained markings highly similar to those of the same Hollow Svetlana is mentioning now, causing suspicion that Sarah may be that Hollow reincarnated. Seemingly confirmed.

"The being introduced herself as Shin-Tan Ubai, utterly disrupted the investigation beyond the point that it could be salvaged, claimed that my Fraccion was now a Shinigami, and then tore her soul from her body and banished her to Hell as some deluded means of protecting my Fraccione from the same fate. It was then that I was taken unaware by a Garganta opening beneath my feet, and I was then returned against my will to our gates."

Svetlana looks down at the sand.

"I apologize. I may have to recuse myself from the investigation into the Sin Rostra, dealing with this rogue spirit, or both. I'm... I'm angry, Lord Segunda. Angrier than I'd ever thought possible. I'm not certain... It may be best for the city of Las Noches if I avoid any situation where my emotional state could compromise my judgment."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "A fellow Gurren Lagann fan, I see. You sure take 'doing the impossible' seriously." Bai teases. "No, it's actually a lot harder than that.

Either wait patiently and observe the conflict between Shinigami and Von Geister draw to a close... or join them in beating the Ghost King. At the end of that conflict lies your prize."
    [/COLOR]
    "I like my plan better. At a bare minimum, it makes Sarah functionally immortal and too powerful for Hell to matter."

"Also, what exactly do scarlet enveloping faces have to do with anything?"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-04-11 at 11:36 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks