Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Cessie's Forge

"I am aristocracy, Jezz, and they would probably be a breeze compared to Hestopian nobility. So believe me when I say I've dealt with far worse, and so have you. I'm saying no to any leashes and collars though. You neck isn't where your heart is. That's why I suggested a t-shirt instead, but we'll see what we do." Cessie replies as she relaxes again. "But have we decided then? Maybe its best if we call back Ambrosia now..."
"Cessie's Forge

"I would argue that you're more of a higher class of Nobility than simple aristocracy, but that is simply my upbringing speaking. And...you are right. We've both had worse to deal with."
She agrees to before smiling and giving her mage a loving squeeze. "Perhaps it would be best, but I think we should continue this later. In private." Jezebel points out before finally, and reluctantly, detaching herself from Cessie. "I will need just a few more moments to use up the rest of this power, but Ambrosia can watch if she wishes."

Jezebel settles down upon the floor, crossing her legs so she can close her eyes and concentrate. Some would likely call it meditation, but her mind is busy. She looks inward, feeling out the Aether that currently flows through her. There wasn't much left, just enough to do something small with or probably wait out if she decided to do so, but she probes at it and tries to get a feel for how it felt in her body, mind, and soul.

Once she does, she forms it all into a little bite-sized ball and attempts to consume it.