Spoiler: Self-Sacrifice Domain
Show

Here we go :)

Bastion of Defense - Skip the whole stuff about strength requirements and dwarf and all that stuff. It over complicates the ability when that is built into everything. Just give proficiency in Heavy Armor, the rest is resolved by other PhB rules.
-You are also proficient with Martial Reach weapons, but only when making an opportunity attack. - This seems unnessarily complicated, enough so that I often wouldn't bother having the reach weapon. Or if I did it would be a whip in one hand and something else in another
-However, these benefits come with a tiny drawback. You must always humbly remember that your best defense may not be sufficient. If you are not proficient in the Medicine skill, you must always prepare the Spare the Dying cantrip
This is a little off for 5e wording too. You don't actually prepare cantrips, you just get them and always have them ready to use. So, if you wanted to do this you say "you must choose spare the dying as one of your cantrips at level 1" and leave it at that.

Channel Divinity I honestly don't know what to do with these. The power is significant for both, but the downside sucks (at least for selfless sacrifice). Viscious Defense actually can be gotten around really, really easily. If I were to get Booming Blade, I can use that instead of an attack and still do significant damage easily, or just cast a cantrip every round. It's not all that hard to overcome this for what yu end up getting.

Carry the Burden: - Phew the wording on this is complicated. You can simply it massively.
Fly is considered a prepared spell and you cast it as one spell level higher than the slot used. However, you cannot cast it on yourself... Add the burden stuff in there.

Gift of Time: - Wow, another complicated ability here. Simplify it down. You may forgo your action, bonus action, and movement to allow an ally to gain and extra attack and extra movement on their next time. You can do this Wisdom Mod times per long rest.

Nexus of Brotherhood: - So this is pretty confusing too. You pick a total of 6 people, damage is shared between each person as evenly as possible, then any remainder goes 1 point to you, 1 point to the original target, 1 point to the highest HP, etc...

Honestly this feels pretty underpowered for a capstone. At least make is so that the remainder after dividing disappears. It would simplify it, make it so much easier on the brain, and add a little power to it.