View Single Post

Thread: Greenhilt afterlife conundrum.

1. - Top - End - #363
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Greenhilt afterlife conundrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Paul View Post
    I think Eugene could easily be classed with Miko as far as "had been pushing the boundaries of Lawful Good for years", just in a different way.

Whereas Miko had been following her alignment to maintain her Paladin class requirements so she could slay evildoers, Eugene was very likely raised Lawful Good and didn't think about it that much, like going to church for most people. He obeyed the law and didn't do anything outright Evil, but also didn't do much affirmatively Good either; so his character could be summed up as "Lawful Self-Centered" when it comes down to it.

As far as Enor and Ganji, they're Evil only so far as Boba Fett would be Evil. They work for an Evil empire because that's where the money is; they don't care about justice because there's no money in it. By the end of BRitF they're perfectly willing to join the good guys because the bad guys double-crossed them. That screams Neutral to me.

I just read the whole meeting as proof that Miko had no people skills whatsoever. Expecting a father to work with the person who just chopped down his daughter, however justified they were... who really thinks that's happening? (And if he DID go along with her, it would only be for the chance to insert some cutlery between her ribs ASAP.)
    That meeting showed Miko was not a people person in the sand way that Herman Melville showed that Ahab was an avid fisherman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    I don't think "has doubts" is a terribly good match for what Samantha does.
    True, but that's the closest analog I can think of.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2019-05-06 at 12:36 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1