1. - Top - End - #692
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld Thread XI: Finally, it's HAMMER-TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Divayth Fyr View Post
    Well, he already claimed that

which frankly can only (seeing how many other comics that are made by less people and update more often don't seem to have such an issue) mean either some things are very messed up in the pipeline or some people are really bad at working. Or both. In either case, the move to 3d won't help...
    Theoretically speaking, in the long run 3D could be a really great time-saver since once you have models with skeletons and skins you can easily change their poses and angles for anything you need, whereas with 2D you need to draw everything new from scratch every time you want a new pose or angle. Also copy-pasta'ing mooks and whatnot.

However that only works if you're not planning in constantly adding new characters that each demand a new model neither making cameos, so in Erfworld's case yeah, chances are that it won't help.

And yeah there's no solid excuse for needing so many people just for updating twice a week. Like Nerf Now updates 6 days of the week with only a few misses now and then and the single author still makes patreon stuff and plays lots of video games.
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2019-05-17 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."