View Single Post

Thread: Path of the Past [IC]

1. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Path of the Past [IC]

QUINN

The oldest man in the room, the 50-year-old transplant that came up with Lord Aric of Halvon shakes his head. "Man, I'm getting too old for this s**t."

He stands up, using his walking cane to help him (interestingly, about his person he has a collection of short walking canes hanging from leather thongs). "I don't know that I can speak for the two natives of your village, chief," here he acknowledges Dorit War-Bear and Angis, "but they seem well outfitted as well. Unfortunately, what you speak of doesn't care about the pay abilities of those coming for it, and it sounds like It is coming this way. So, let's talk about another currency, one which doesn't have a price tag intrinsically, but it is oftimes much more valuable in the long run .... favors."

He looks at the fellows that have assembled here with him, and sees that they are silently in agreement/ expectation/ incitement at this concept before continuing. "A payment of 400 gp to share among the survivors ... assuming, of course, we live. But if we live .... each of us can call in a favor. A favor that is in keeping with their own desires, ambitions, and the understanding of what has been sacrificed, endured .... and in the case of Brynheim .... saved.

"Is that acceptable, Chief?"

Spoiler
    Show
    There is no doubt, in general and during this meeting, that Quinn has "observed" the Chief. I would like to use Diplomacy, but Take 10. This means an automatic result of 29, and then add Inspiration on top of that for 1 IP and a result of (1d6)[2]
    EDIT: Actual result is 31.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2019-05-19 at 03:45 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.