Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
This isn't as complicated as you're making it. Yes, he can see 14 million futures but they're all variations based on what happens due to various actions Strange and the others take during their fight with Thanos. Once the fight happens the future is set again. The timeline doesn't change unless someone uses the time stone or another form of time travel to do so. The only reason that variance was possible in the first place is because Strange was messing with the stone. We know this from the scene with the ancient one in endgame. There's many possible timelines but only one actual one. There's no timeline where Tony dies in space, or decides not to go back in time, or other people get snapped. Once Strange picks the timeline to follow it's set.

It's not my preferred way for things to work since it says disturbing things about fate and free will, but it's the way it works in this setting nonetheless.
Unfortunately I cannot find a complete clip of that scene at this time to fully refute you there, only one that starts midway through the relevant discussion, but that was very much not my takeaway from that scene. There was no suggestion that it is only the use of the Time Stone that results in timelines varying, only that removing one would result in a timeline split, since the past would have been changed such that it would no longer become the Avengers' original future.