[Refreshments Golem]

"You'll definitely see me later!" Maph giggles. "And you totally shouldn't trust me. That would be colossally stupid."

He isn't joking.

Not even a little bit.

Why would anyone trust him? What a terrible idea.

"Have fun with your whole involuntary enslavement thing, good thing it's just for one night, yeah? I'm gunna to go harass some aelves."

*Tock*

Now he's gone.

Well. Not gone.

['Fae' Lady]

Now he's over there next to one of the aelves. Specifically the one that's bothering 'Melody Raven'.

"Eeeeeeey!" drawls the wily little black puck in a stylized white wolf mask as he trots between the pair, a spring in his step. "How's it going, my fellow faeries? I heard there was some dancing and zero touching going on over here."

[Talking with Choir]

Choir reacted reflexively when something leaped onto her. She moved to toss it away and only just refrained from manifesting some kind of weapon to defend herself with.

She froze when she saw what it was, standing as she was in a half crouch at the edge of violence.

A spider.

Part of the decor.

She straightened slowly as she realized there wasn't any danger. The spider also spoke to her. This didn't strike her as strange. She hadn't ever encountered a spider like this one before, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be able to speak. It occurs to her that it is odd that she understood its words, but she shouldn't be able to understand human words, either. This place was filled with many mysteries.

"I apologize, I have been attacked before," she stated matter-of-factly. "I am not lost. I intended to be here so as to enjoy the masque party."

That was an accurate statement. She was enjoying the party. There were many curious things to observe.

But was that a normal thing to say? Choir wasn't sure.

The decor wasn't asking anyone else if they were lost. At least none that she had noticed. She checked again, just to be sure. Where were the other decor spiders? Where they jumping on anyone else?