Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
You don't like it, don't watch it?

I mean, is there something that offends you?
Calm down. I will watch this new version of Avengers Endgame if the price is right. And if the price is wrong that is what digital content and streaming is all about. I am not against this. I am sharing news.

Note Avatar did this exact same thing in theaters. Avatar was released Dec 2009. Well in August of 2010 Avatar was released in theaters and made 11 million in the US and 22 million international for an additional 33 million in sales.

This is the nature of the beast, muct like deciding to make the Hobbit 3 movies when the original plan was 2 movies was done due to so many people doing the production cost over 5 companies and someone realized their contract of some of the people getting paid was only legally required to get proceeds from movie 1, and thus doing 3 movies instead of 2 means more money.

All of this is the normal nature of the beast. I am not passing moral judgement. I hope the new content is good. And even if the new content is not it is like getting angry, or not angry, or ambivalent, or apatheia-ic, etc how much a Hollywood Movie spends on advertising, why do ones care if they spend $200 million on advertising and marketing and then they change their mind and it is suddenly $220 million and not $200 million.

I am sharing though for even if I am interested and yet simultaneously not interested, I take empathetic joy in people who take delight in stuff like this.