I picked up Civ 6 last night, one of the packs with the first expansion and something like a dozen new leaders.

Didn't get too much time to actually play. Really early impressions is that the UI is less intuitive than 5 (and having only recently actually started playing 5, it isn't like I was really entrenched with it or forgot what it was like not knowing it). I also found it rather annoying that they removed the city's ability to attack close by units, especially since barbarians seem to be much more numerous and much more active.

Having set the tips to "new to Civ 6" it really hasn't told me anything about many of the things that have changed. I think with the assumption that I knew all the expansions of Civ 5, which had similar things. The workers seem to function quite a bit differently, like everything is instant build? If that is the case, and especially with roads auto-building with caravans, I couldn't see much of a need to ever have more than one worker unless your empire gets huge.