View Single Post

Thread: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

1. - Top - End - #1239
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

The reports coming in were an abject disaster. Some small creature managed to not only teleport into the ship, despite lacking any means of homing device or teleportation relay, bypassing both hard-light barriers and ignoring the currently still active anti-ki field. Even worse, that this creature is able to apparently transmute crew members and marines alike into what sensors can only describe as strips of cooked non-Veru'nas meat. Kurumo failed to warn him at all about this, nor could he anticipate it. Given enough time, this creature and its strange powers could very well spell disaster for this entire confrontation.

Ixil's blood boiled in excitement at the thought of a challenge.

His first maneuver was to order all crew in proximity to fall back from the area, before having all circuits to the surrounding rooms cut off, but not before deploying bulkheads to seal the child inside. The interior of the Arclight Dreadnought was already pitch black, the blind race having no use for lights or lighting, now there was not even electricity to detect, or to move the blast doors and bulkheads out of place.

He didn't think it would hold, or even hold it for very long, but Ixil thought about his next response. The way Jade talked about it, it sounded less of a person, and more like a weapon, to be fired indiscriminately. Clearly the creature did not attack them for ideological or personal reasons, but simply out of...convenience. Perhaps he could lever that to his advantage...?

He began sending remote orders for the food synthesizers in the commissaries around the ship to begin producing replicas of those crisp meat strips. In large quantities.

Glory? You think this is about glory?! Ixil remarks in amusement in reply to Beryl. I die either way-forget it. I've grown tired of words, anyways.

Um, Ms. Beryl, what's going on? Nelnine asked, apprehensive.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-06-30 at 07:56 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.