[Dishanna's Dessert]

Dishanna rose up, with streams of tears fleeing her eyes.
She was so sure, she has escaped the weaknesses of mortals.
She was sure, that through perfectionist and passionate cooking combined with medidation, she could escape the boundaries of mortals.
But in the end she was just another mortal, playing "make believe".

Was Vodkana's addiction to unending hedonistic distraction worse then her attempt to to escape emotional atachment?
"You are corrrrrect, Kuromo-san." She said quitly.
"We mortals should use anything we have as weapons to protect ourselves and our beloved ones. Nya." She raised her hands and energy from the fabric of reality and emotions have started to swirl between the paws of the Eternal Pure Stormart Nyagato.
"I have negleted my love and responsibility to my daughter, how scary she might be- nya, for too long. Now, I went this far to neglet my guilt, by allying with her enemy. Nya. This... was sick of me."
She shaped her love and Shanakhan's empathy into a what looked like a fruity fondo.
"The bigger picture meant for the gods- so you gods should have take ourrrr feelings in account of your "big plan" nya."
She fly toward Kuromo.

To Shanakhan through telepathy
[If you could hold him for just a moment, I could force him to understand us. Nya. What he will do next, will be out of his free will- but if he choose to keep his aligance with Solitus... I'll support you for more violent soluation. Nya ]
Dishanna jump between the deity and the demigoddess's husband, blocking Kuromo's attacks, by turnning the energy of the attacks into... pepper. Dark and anger radiating pepper.
"You should at least let me show you our mortal feelings. Nya."

Merkashin Vs Spoon

It became annoying and repeatitive to our most annoying antagonist.
He tried something cruel, testing his connection to the shadow force- to drag Merkashin into the shadow, but only half way. Merkashin's legs turning into a shadow, while his torso remain physical.
No way it could go wrong!

[Against Blizzan]

Vodkana sneered. She had a knack for battle of themes, and her training with Jade gave her exprience. Sure, it's fun, when the 'villian" learn the fighting style the "heroes" have

But Vodkana simply watched more animes then Blizzan, and probanly were much more insane.
"Stormart Nyagato Of Generouse Love!" She yelled, combining two of Nyagato forms together, feeling inspired, from combination of her earlier drama with Jade, the Unkillables and now Blizzan.
Vodkana started to get in terms with what she really was-
She wasn't a badass hero, forced into saving the world like her Senpai.
Nor an egoist villian, who cared only for her indulges. No.
Vodkana was a crazy kitty demigoddess who did, what she thought is right, and kept punishing herself, and trying to prove she worth existing.
And that was fine. All of this fine.
It seems she has devolped suicidal style of fighting. Wether because of self punishment, wether out of steady belief that in the end she will survive no matter what.

One way, or another, this mix form was great to squeaze her ki out super effectivly at the cost of her health and energy. After all, 'forbidden technique" was quite the strong trope in such thematic battle.
"A hero- or at least a protagnist has to be ready to sacrafice something from himself. The morrre the better nya!"
She gathered a huge ki paw, which kept growing, feeding it with 100% of her ki, which it's effectivness ,due to her mix form 50 times more effective.
It drained so much of Vodkana, that she actually lost dozens of pounds in the process her face twitch in agony, she is surely dieing.
"No!" Bondlight gasped, and passed her ki to Vodkana, to at least keep her alive.
Bondlight didn't had fancy generouse sucidal techniques, but her love and loyalty sure empowered it, and especialy since she was a ki construct, giving up ki, was quite the sacrafice, and the Geneoristy Stormart of Vodkana used it

It won't be enough to keep Vodkana strong, but just enough to keep her alive. Maybe.
Vodkana didn't even noticed.
She flew at Blizzan at top speed.
"Meowrtyr Puuuuuunch!!!" She yelled