Beryl:
"You can shoot- yeah okay."
Beryl decides not to question what his biology is capable of and leads him to try and find the The Doctor. Question is, how to get it off him? This will require wits and guile, surely. Mr. Evil Doctor would keep such a thing on his person right? So, hm. He was not....the most "aware" of people she ever met. But then again she wasn't all that down to earth either.....clouds are too fluffy and cute to not keep your head in them! I mean where else would you put it??? Its better than her head being in the sand.
Anyways, theft: she didn't know how to do that, so, how would a some character she knew about pull it off? well they got two people, so perhaps she can turn to the amusing cons of Mr. Wednesday, they require two people after all. How to con/trick a scientist out of their authorization? How to plausibly....hm.
"Okay here's the plan: Nelnine, when we find Mr. Evil Doctor, can you like act like rambunctious smol reckless child and be running around playing some pretend game and bump into him so that it disrupts him or something and send him sprawling on the floor, so that I can come to him and help him up while discretely palming the authorization as I do so? I may have to put on a show of telling you to not to do that again or disciplining you to his satisfaction afterwards, but its a plausible thing for a child to do and plausible for me as your caretaker to teach you not to do that."

The Shenron:
Moves slowly closer while Warlord Ixil is distracted by smol eldritch abomination child, using her to their advantage to try and get closer to start using boarding actions so that they can fight directly.

Mekrashin:
He looks down at his legs, alarmed
Wot iz all dis den!? Dis be some roight nonsense 'ere!"
He isn't sure what to do about his legs being shadow. Mekrashin is smart for an ork and has the genius idea to not try and hack away at his own legs. That'd be skipping leg day forever! and you don't skip leg day. He tried to run or fly away from the shadows.

Blizzan:
In response he summons his full Infinite Armory- then combines his weapons all into one singular blood-red weapon, with traits of every weapon very in one big strange combination
"You fool! I'll win! I see the true nature of things! I am a Hero with a Dream of bloodshed, a Hero with Friends and Followers to be number twos, with a super form, as long as I don't give up, I'll win and mostly important I have an....
ULTIMATE ATTACK: INFINITY AS ONE!!"

He charges at Vodkana in turn bring down his Infinity-Weapon upon her attack- and it shatters. her fist goes right through it and hits him, and cracks spread across his spirit form.
"....What....No...."
The cracks spread farther and farther, he is about to dissolve, like all the other spirits from hell around him into nothingness, the solitus legions around him of murderers and brigands dissolving into nothing. But unfortunately for Blizzan, a worse fate than just non-existence awaits him.
"I....can't die....I can't stop...."
His form glitches as he draws upon his Determination.
"I have seen.....that its all a dream....I am enlightened to the godheads.....power...I am not apart of the dream....I know it....therefore I'm.....MORE. I'm real. I must be real...."
His form glitches again, flickers like static on TV. He is trying to keep himself existing, but its not working. Not.....entirely. The more he tries to keep himself existing, the worse it gets, screaming in agony as His colors go gray, flickering in out of existence and non-existence his form distorting and breaking like glass
"1 MU5T BR1N@#%.... BL03DSH88888D A!Z TH7 TH3/[email protected]"
Even his speech is distorting, guttural and hard to understand. Existence knows and knows less what do with him he vibrates more and more glitching in his paradoxical enlightenment until- he stops, frozen and disappears as if in a puff of logic.

BLIZZAN ALIVE?/DEAD?
PARADOXICALITY!
VODKANA WINS!

Shanakan Vs. Kurumo: A Most Improbable Battle
The catman nods as Dishana says her plan both Kurumo and Shanakan take this ultimate stances: Shanakans eyes become as starlight and two double swords made of constellations appear in his hands, while Kurumo rises into the sky and constellations of the entire Eastern Zodiac appear around him in a wheel.
"Gemini Art: Gemini Form!"
Fate Art: Constellations of the Eastern Zodiac Form!"
They then make their opening moves:
"Summon Improbable Event!"
"Summon Improbable Event!"
Suddenly a meteor comes streaking out of the sky against all odds, then another meteor intercepts cashing into it and throwing it off course against even more astronomical odds. Then shards of said meteors come falling down upon them everywhere and both Shanakan and Kurumo dodge in the exact movements needed to evade all of them, stones burning up in the atmosphere and forming little craters everywhere.
They both use the technique again, and suddenly both Napoleon and Robespierre turn out to be alive all along and having trained in ki, showing up out of nowhere to declare:
"I, Napoleon, will stand with Kurumo!"
"I, Robespierre for one will fight with Shanakan! Liberty for all!"
The two figures then draw their cutlasses and clash against one another.
They both knew that continuing to clash improbabilities against each other will only lead to more ties, so Kurumo summoned a passing weak space pirate come instead, to try and make Shanakan not use it for such a small threat, and Shanakan doesn't instead forming his astral swords into a bow and saying
"Sagittarius Art: Future Arrow"
and fires an arrow into the future. The weak space pirate manages to stab Shanakan with a energy hand blade before Shanakan get rid of him with a kick, as he was too busy to pay attention to such a weak attack. Good, Kurumo thinks.
"Fate Art: Iron Hand Of Fate!"
This was Kurumos own unique fate technique, his signature. Suddenly threads of fate and ki explode from him, covering the entire battlefield from the sky to the ground
"Behold! With this technique I have total control over the battlefield."
He suddenly binds Shanakan in fate-threads while his astral weapon is still a bow and can't cut through them. Without being able to move his arms, he won't be able to get out, but Shanakan struggles nonetheless.
"Now I will kill you both. Fortunately, I have a technique for this. 777 Stars Align: Jackpot Finisher!"
The thing about this attack is that normally it can only be performed when 777 stars align in a certain formation in the sky, granting the user of the technique x777 power for one attack. Kurumo however mastered Rat Art: Storage Of Attacks Technique, which has allowed him to store seven uses of this attack over the many millions of years of his life and he has been saving them for a rainy day such as this. Once he uses them all up, he will have to wait until 777 stars align once again to gain a single use back.
Shanakan cannot evade his attack by normal means. He can Evade Death three times per day
"Gemini Art: Double Evade Deaths!"
Now he can do it six times per day, provided he does it all within the 2 minutes and 22 seconds that this doubling lasts. Kurumo fires a powerful beam of starlight, Shanakan Evades Death both him and Dishana to save them. Five uses left.
Then four uses. Three. Two. One.
Shanakan is out of Evade Deaths. Kurumo still has one 777 Stars Align to use.
"Your time has run out, cat.....say goodbye and know that no one can defy Fate."
He begins to charge his final attack- then the future arrow suddenly appears and hits Kurumo interrupting his focus and making him blast the beam completely off course and disorienting him.
"Dishana! Now!"

???:
Spoiler: ???
Show
Outside the universes, outside time, outside space, outside even the void between the worlds and outside all things, there is a place that is not a place. It has no name, and cannot be named. To call it existence is inaccurate, for existing is too high a state for it. It is the place where all those who seek the dark enlightenment of the Kai of Truth, or as they currently known, the Makaioshin of Lies eventually end up, of which there are thankfully very few.

Here there are ideas discarded, grey forgotten things that have been cast out of existence, things that never were, things that never will be, things that have been removed from even death, but have not gone back into the void of complete nonexistence. All the things that the world is not, is here. It is perhaps, a place only the Super Dragon Balls could ever return you from.

In Blizzans enlightenment he knew too much. To declare reality fake is not without consequence. For now he is cursed to gaze upon its fakeness attribute forever from this place, trapped between existence and nonexistence. While knowledge is good, perhaps it is better that some awareness not be bestowed. Thus he dwells forever.

Thus here, he will be forgotten.