Quote Originally Posted by dragonearth View Post
Wow I did not expect this but I love it. I had no idea what to do with a warforged. This is defintly better than what I would have made, Many thanks.
I think because of how he was created in respect to Tarik that he is going to use his name. He also is level three at the start which could show the power used to make him. Also Van’shin I am coming for you
I had never done Eberon before (other than DDO - Dungeons & Dragons Online MMO - which is based in Ebberon - and I only got probably no higher than level 10 on any of my characters). So when I saw you had mentioned Warforged, I did some quick reading on them. And then once I saw you mentioned a Horror Campaign - my brain immediately went to the idea that a Warforged may be immune to a vampire (since they're not living - at least in respects to being turned and such). So once I had that - the story just unfolded. I actually really enjoyed writing it because it was something new to me (both in regards to ever consider writing a Warforged character and writing something for a horror campaign setting)! I am very, very happy to hear that you liked it!