You're going to be at most 200 feet away from eachother at the start. Assuming that the Fighter has 30ft base speed, they can run that distance in two rounds with light encumberance, three in medium encumbrance, and three-and-a-half with heavy encumbrance. When they become adjacent (or a bit before that, with some reach weapons), the Wizard had better kill them in one shot or else have some method to survive a Full Attack.

So that's your time limit, I guess. Three rounds in the worst case scenario for the melee Fighter. (Less so for the archer, of course, who misses out on Power Attack but also gets a bunch of attacks in while the others try to close the distance.)

I suppose there's also the curious case of the lightly encumbered Run+Dash Fighter, who runs 175ft in one round and then gets to charge or move+standard action on the second. Pounce isn't really easily accessible to single-classed Fighters, though, so it's more of a worry with Barbarians. (But given the Force Wall, beware the Dungeon Crasher.)

Looking further into things, I guess the Launch Bolt strategy just superbly backfires in the face of the Dragonwrought Kobold's Infinite Deflection+Snatch Arrows. That wizened old dragon-monk will just throw them all back at you, although I suspect that the DEX 25 requirement would require some horrific template abuse given the age categories and all.