1. - Top - End - #237
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Shattered Star II: Curse of the Lady's Light (IC)

R2T13: Screaming one last coherent sentence as her anger overwhelms her, Erima strikes back at the mastiff. "I am the one you should fear!"

Erima is so wild in her attack, that she ends up cutting herself, taking 6 bleed!

R2T12: SM2 moves south of Erima, and she is now flanked. Confident of its position it tries to put power into its own attacks, but also fumbles and its hurtself ... its future attacks a little off. Surprisingly, it gets a tail slap, but that fares little better.

End Round 2, Begin Round 3 ...

R3T24:
    SM1 attacks the flanked Erima. Intimidated by Erima, its attacks are less powerful than SM2's. It bites Erima's left lower leg for 12 and knocks her prone. Its tail slap fumbles against Erima, and its ego is so bruised from that terrible attack combined with its fear that it seems hyper-focused in its aggression on Erima!

R3T21: SM3 adjust slightly, and is now over the fallen faux Sorshen. It goes for powerful attacks, and bites Erima for 13 in the left shoulder, followed by a tail slap for 11 in her groin. Erima is now in the yellow.

R3T20: Rezah steps back and casts heroism on himself.

R3T19: A disembodied voice that you recognize as Teofilo is just above Erima, whispering "I am trying to do what I can to heal you, but I have no real training since you are immune to magical forms."

You can feel him trying to staunch the bleeding, but not meeting with success.

R3T16: The Scribe steps back and tries to feint SM2, then thrusts for 14.

R3T15: Fallon acrobatically repositions so that SM1 is now flanked by Erima. She stabs with a sneaky crit for 22, bewildering it.

R3T14: No sign of Lilim ...

R3T13: Erima, you take 8 bleed and are prone. What do you do?

Shadow mastiffs on deck and in the hole ...
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2019-07-20 at 01:47 PM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.