Bazaar
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
"No, not particularly. We did come from the same place, though. So I guess we used the same gate, and this market's closest to that gate." Jack's lived her awhile; she's well aware of the size of Inside. "Anyway, how are you? Do you like the city?" Jack glances one last time at the earrings, but is able to resist the shiny for now.
Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
There's some sort of commotion going on in the stands where Myriam is being led. A shout comes from within, "What're you trying to pull here!? This fish isn't nearly fresh!" A hulking figure, four-armed, 12 feet tall, and covered in thick green scales is towering over a frightened Zora merchant and berating the unfortunate shopkeep about his wares. The detector is clearly pulling towards the large creature.

Jack and Tao are still undisturbed, although they might hear the shouting.
Tao shakes his head tiredly.
"The market's pretty good, but I feel like nothing in this city quite makes sense."
He's looking admiringly at the earrings. Shame that they wouldn't fit as well when- slowly, he puts a hand up to his ear, as if surprised to find it on the side of his head.
"What I really need is a place to rest and get used to this world for a while."
There are a couple places matching that description, but he hasn't heard about them.

He glances off towards the shouting. Eh. Sounds like a normal shopping argument. Nothing to worry about, right?