"The sooner we go, the better. The rest of the Fellowship is waiting in Castle Aurorae, the closest settlement to the Titan's Spine, often used as starting point for expeditions. After going over what we have in terms of maps and knowledge of the lair's location, Faldriga will create ethereal mounts for us to traverse the Spine and look for Kranrakor. She will also provide us with protection against the elements, as the Spine is frigid even during the relatively warm spring season the area is currently in, though I would still recommend a mantle or coat with a large hood against the snowfall." Quinn briefly stops. "Would... would you be able to teleport us there, Apex?"

Eve rises, as the meeting is pretty much done, collecting the signed contract. "I wish you the best of fortunes. Sybilla and I will look after the estate in your absence, as usual. Should something come up, we will be in touch with you, and should you need anything, I am sure Meave will be able to find you in no time if you call on her."