The Palace

"Yes, you did deserve it, and yes, you deserve the guilt trip too."
Veronica points out, crossing her wings and scowling a bit before looking over at Zebes with an appraising eye. "...I'd say a vet instead most likely. Even dressed like that. ESPECIALLY dressed like that." She points out before sighing and sweeping a wing at the skeletons to make them crumble back into bonemeal to feed the little plot of forest. "Seriously though, I'll be okay here. There's areas I want to explore and you need to go check up on Khannie. Make sure she hasn't ran off with a viking god of the dead or something." She adds before simply stepping forward to draw Jace into a tight hug.

"I'm still me, you buffoon. Headstrong, arrogant, a bit of a short fuse, and all. If you want Zebes to stay here to watch over me, that's fine. But you should go play hero where you HAVE to."

The Palace Fight

Supported, the android leans against her helper and closes her eyes, concentrating on the sheathed blade under her hand. Pure metal poured and pressed in a heartless forge devoid of people's touch. Metal untouched by the Kami, empty yet full of possibilities. An emptiness that can be used, manipulated, and shattered. A gentle steely glow pours from her grip, dripping onto the mountain of magitek carcasses below. The sound of combat is drained from the entire chamber, bringing forth a deafening silence as every bit of the pain and screams and sound of tearing metal and flesh is taken in. A flick of her wrist is all it takes to draw forth the blade. When the tip swings clear, the entire ensemble shatters and turns to dust, bringing back all the sound with a clash and filling the adventurers' hands and weapons with the chill of soulless metal. Talons sharpen and shovels harden, guns spew forth lethal fire and more. Their weapons, natural or artificial, will cleave and punch even harder than before, capable of shredded right through hardened steel. The android, temporarily spent, slumps to her knees. "End it, before the magic fades." She croaks, clutching her wounded chest as she tries to stabilize herself from the exertions.

Emily lands a solid kick at the robot's shoulder and feels a satisfying crunch under her heel as the limb falls limp. After her kick, she'll feel her teeth and claws strengthen and chill from the spell. Thankfully the Deathroll finally ends, and even the magitek monster needs a moment to collect its bearings(not quite literally) before it can do anything else.

Metalhead and Jack will find their weapons strengthened and cool to the touch too, whenever they choose to act.

And the Tonberry guide is just sitting at the top of the pile, legs out in front of her as she makes herself a cup of tea. Her spoon chills, making it quite inconvenient as she tries to stir the hot brew.

Docks

Geneva feels a deep primal heat welling up from inside of her. It feels almost like pride, but with a more natural, savage, and perhaps even addictive taste to it. It is a desire to use power, to soundly defeat her foes and to proclaim victory!

Glavvy tilts his head slightly at Geneva, breathing deeply before just turning to begin walking towards the tower of flesh. His tail drags through the asphalt of the street behind him, leaving a large gouge, and he'll simply shoulder any vehicles in front of him out of the way.