[Indoor Jurassic Beach]

"I dunno," Dawn responds, as she considers the pros and cons of trying to start a beachside forest fire. It's much too big and open here to really do anything significant, and she doesn't even know how it's connected to the rest of the building. At least it would be easy for people to avoid it, she supposes. "It's probably just bigger on the inside, or something. I think there's some places that can do that."

Anyway.
The elf takes off her outermost layer, revealing a black tank and tight shorts underneath. "You wanted to go swimming, right?" she asks, gesturing to the swimsuit. She also tosses her outer layer of clothing away up the beach as far as she can (but it catches in the wind and splats, getting sandy and slightly wet). "Or did you just want to wade around? I grew up in a swamp so I'm pretty good at both, meaning I don't care."

While waiting for a response, she steps deeper in to the water, until it passes her knees. But wait! What if this other woman just wants to be on the beach and not get too deep?

As long as they watch out for the Dakosaurus and Liopleurodons, they should be fine, right? They wouldn't allow carnivorous marine reptiles to get too close to the beach, right?