I really...don't know what to say to most of that. Mostly because it's a diatribe in a passive cloak and I fear even touching the majority of it with a ten foot pole is going to get me scrubbed.

What I will say however, is I made my feelings clear on the announcement from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
No National Dex is...disappointing and not being able to transfer Pokemon from all the previous games to the Switch is even more so. I understand the logic behind it, the effort to scale up every Pokemon for the new gimmick and include the sprites in the open world-ness is a daunting task. Doesn't change the fact that it's a shame. I guess we'll see what the Regional Dex is going to look like, it may well be the largest and this is a small concern.
That's really all I feel I need to say on the matter. I'm not happy about it but I also don't know, as I've mentioned, anything about the game. No one does. No one knows how many pokemon it's going to have. How many are going to be brought over, etc etc. We're all in the dark with a while left before the game comes out. I'm happy to wait and review a game when I can play it and review it honestly. I will happily call it a steaming pile of crap if and when it proves to be. I won't join your lynch mob however.