View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1172 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

eek Re: OOTS #1172 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by selyan View Post
    I was kind of hoping that Durkon will try to change the main proposal to something like: "Should vampirism be illegal by dwarven law?" instead. Oh well
    No, they had a ruling about that a few generations back. Was denied on account of marginalizing and discriminating against the minority of vampires in the land, as well as coincidentally all of the tick farmers. It was also the time that being Dominated was deemed acceptable for clan business, on account of the head of each clan being dominated into doing so an attempt to allow a greater audience to have a voice of their own regardless of their state of being magically influenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    *eye twitch*
    Hm, guess it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    Also, in Durkon's case in particular, the odds don't look so good; he threw a returning hammer, which has just been shown to be capable of penetrating several feet of rock, and it's going to be coming straight back to him.
    Oh. Divine guided hammer lasers minimizing collateral damage vis a vis self-inflicted wounds?
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2019-07-29 at 07:11 PM.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad