Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
I did what felt like 50 single rolls in pursuit of Fran. Not a thing, not even another SR. Meanwhile 10 singles and 2 10 rolls got me Nito and Umu. It really feels like a toss up. Meanwhile a single 10 roll got me Mama, so another notch for 10 rolls. Going from 348ish SQ to 24 by this time with only NP 2 Nito, Umu, and Mama feels like the gacha was rough, but thats far more normal. I feel blessed that my absolute top waifu came in about 90SQ, the remaining 250ish SQ was mostly wasted tries for Fran.

In grinding news, I had no internet (due to a wire fault it took 4 tries for the ISP Techs to find and fix) for almost 2 weeks, then went on a 3 day camping trip. So I got 10 days to grind like mad to finish the shop. But at least I got the full run of area options and some solid teams. But I'm going to be using those apples people say to save for Nerofest, but I have over 120 so I feel I'm fine.

yeah i found they come home pretty fast, i'm usually left blasting through sq because i'd saved up so much, and well... why not

i really wanted to save up for okita alter but... her banner sucks. (being so close to next summer also ain't helping things)