Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
Anyhow, I'd like to point out the Ghostly Arms graft from Libris Mortis. It doesn't replace arms, and gives you ghost arms, 1 per 6000gp (3000 if you craft them), double for a set of hands, and this gives you an extra invocation if you have multitasking (Also, you're the only other person I know who actually noticed this for their guide, so grats!). The net effect is that you just dismantle the action economy 12000gp at a time... Too bad you can't use Flee the Scene to move and shoot due to it being a dimension door effect.
I feel like if you don't think arm grafts have to replace existing arms, there are better arm grafts available. Long Arm and Mighty Arms are both cheaper, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
Also something I'm not sure you noticed, with some invocations being CL based it's worth taking a look at Elder Giant Magic if you go the giant route. Up to +3 CL, albeit at the cost of 3 relatively easy concentration checks (At the level it's available) and 3 full round actions. So if you can set up an ambush or something big with a CL effect, go nuts. But probably better in games where you can get homebrew to actually access more cl based invocations.
But it's only for giants, and only outside of combat. It basically only works with the dead walk, right?