1. - Top - End - #428
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Silly Plots 3: With government backing we can make it very silly

[Mindscapes]

"I-I'm sorry, I can't give it to you," she says, looking around from side to side. "See, it's attached to my spine...wait, no I think magic's involved? Maybe?" The purple catgirl looks apologetic, as she's unable to give it. "If you give me a scarf...well, maybe after sunset we can discuss it more? Behind the potions room."

Then, turning to Makuro, "We're in Japan? I think? No, wait, I think we're in Riverside." Then, she looks around at the tents. "No, no, we're in Japan, just outside Tokyo: I remember these tents. Tokyo should be twenty minutes that way." She points in a direction.

Since someone else is calling for her, she runs off, waving back. "I'll see you at night?"

And, then, as soon as she says 'night', suddenly it's night-time.
    It's dark, the sun is set, and all the soldiers are gone. And, if you look, the place looks more like a wizard's tower-with-military-equipment than a military camp-with-the-occasional-magic. It looks like the same place - the same layout, etc, but instead of gun racks with the occasional magic wand, there's bookshelves with the occasional pistol or grenade between books, etc. The tents have stone archways instead of flaps, and so on.

There's also a tent filled with potions, if they want to go there, and if they choose to go there (rather than retreat to the white space), they'll see the same catgirl. She'll again have the collar-with-a-bell, but the leash is missing and instead of military fatigues, she's wearing a maid outfit. And she's dusting the walls of the potion-tent.

This place is still weird.
    Last edited by 5a Violista; 2019-08-19 at 03:36 PM.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.