An Epic Quest

Without commenting the hooded person gestures for them to follow them through the door. Though once they're outside the inn they gesture for them to take the lead. "I'll tell you which direction to go."

If they agree on these terms, they will eventually come to what appears to be a stable near the edge of the city. "Step inside." Their guide remarks. To be fair, the stable does seem to be well-cleaned. Though what Will might think of human stables for horses is another thing entirely.

Inside, they can find three equines. Two donkeys and one horse are occupying the stable, though snores suggests they're not the only ones in here.
"Where are you from?" Their guide suddenly asks. "Ss...important. You don't look like you've been through many dessserts before."

[Thariza's Journey]

"If Ikharos could get his thumbs out of his ass, yeah." The human replies. "He's the goat man you spoke to earlier. H's the boss. Been preoccupied with a ritual though, can't even defend us apparently." He looks up the staircase where Ambrosia and Ikharos went up. "He and she are way deep in... well, doesn't matter. The point is that we probably need the magic more than ever but the geniuses are stuck discussing with one another."

Sky High

Just anything that isn't alcohol for Cessie.

"We might be able to ask Sakura about portals actually. Or perhaps Ambrosia. Sakura once created a portal between the keep and her home while she was under the influence of aether. I'm not going to repeat that fiasco again but I know for a fact that Ambrosia know a thing or two about portals." Cessie pauses. "What is your honest opinion about her anyway? She seemed quite taken with you while you were under the influence of aether. All the suggestions she had for you. It was quite... peculiar."