Adamas

Adamas smiles when 'Lory' appears in the table, revealing in the process a set of rock-like teeth.

"Pretty lady - harumph, Danica I mean - this is Lory. He is a Duke, he says. I am not sure what that is. He is not a Chief or a Chieftain, so ...not sure."

Hearing of hospitality, Adamas frowns

"I thought this was sausage and pie. Is it called hospitality?"

He then laughs with his own joke.

"Hur hur hur. It is nice. But wait when you taste my food. Ah, and the fungal beer of my people. Seasoned in the dark and mixed with boar blood. Drunk when it stops foaming, otherwise it burns the mouth. And the clothes. True bliss"

As Danica replies, Adamas watches as a wispy young elf also comes and sits nearby. She leaves her ...weapon next to his. This, in his village, would be a sign of coming to parlay in peace. But parlay of what? The way she moves reminds Adamas of the rock tiger of his homeland. A deceptively lethal creature.

As she sits down to eat, Adamas looks questioningly at the others. He then addresses the newcomer.

"Little miss, win fair and always. Are you here to parlay? Do you want to share our... my.. food? I am Trunksplitter. Will you spill drink with me?"

Adamas orders the newcomer a tankard, as he watches curiously. Maybe he misunderstood...