View Single Post

Thread: [IC] The Plague of Tamor Town

1. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] The Plague of Tamor Town

The tankard in a waiter's hands extended to Taara. She looked up into the big man's eyes quietly. He mentioned something about not knowing the lowland folk, implying he was from mountains- she had to tread carefully, in case he was some sort of undercover killer, hired my Kaj, Maut, or the new leader of the monastery, whoever that was. He was certainly playing up his lack of knowledge of the people down in these lands. She accepted the tankard quickly and scooted away a foot from the table of the giant.

"Um, is my staff fine where it is?" she asked, looking back at the goliath. She chugged the drink; she hadn't drank since she found a stream in the woods the day she left a couple of days ago. Wiping her mouth clean, her hunger was reawakened and she started to eat quicker. She watched the room while she shoveled food into her mouth like a squirrel digging a hole to bury an acorn. An orc approached and then turned around. She continued talking, mouth full of drink, pie, and sausage: "I can move it, if you want?"
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2019-08-28 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch