Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
[YLEF - Bust-A-Bubble]

As the doors open, Suzie turns and points dramatically with a tentacle, "HA-GHFMADH! FRGMNH DRGHN IT!" Her attempt to say something appropriately leader-y lost to curses moments later.

She sighs, closes all six eyes and waits very, very patiently as Marina un-gums her mouth up for her.

It takes a couple of minutes easily, Suzie just silently seething and periodically reaching over to tap the button to keep the doors open.

"Ah! Finally! Haha! His evil lair is such a dump! This guy's obviously a total pushover!" She strides out of the elevator, reaching back with two tentacles to drag Marina and Alex along. If Alex was trying to deploy sarcasm, it's completely lost on her anyway. "No need for pardons or apologies, Minion A. Everything's going exactly according to plan." Wait, they have a plan now? That's news to me. "Forward, Minion A! Lead us to your ex-boss!"

[A New World]

The news about the nature of Connor's craft is more than a little concerning to Ithuriel, and she can't keep a worried expression from flashing across her face. As someone who basically regrew her soul (it's complicated), she fully appreciates the fragility of it and how harmful damage to it can be.

She sort of instinctively takes a half-step forward, her aura flaring up around her. "I- ah, sorry. I'm nowhere near a skilled enough healer for this, but if it hurts, I could help. I don't think I'm capable of causing any harm with this." Nevertheless, she lets her aura fade back to a faint golden aura around her again. "Although if I understand what you're suggesting correctly, I'd suggest you be very careful how much you tap into the "other" side of your soul. I don't mix well with that sort of thing. I appreciate anything you're willing to do, but I'd be worried about having a rebellious weapon in my hands."

She follows along after Beauty, considering her words thoughtfully. "Get the mother's eye, come back, don't die. I guess it'd be useful to have a map or some means of direction so I can find my target and get back safely. And your, uh, brother was it? Perhaps I can help ease the pressure on him on the way as well?"
Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Abandon All Appointments, Ye Who Schedules Here

Such neglect! It was no wonder Minion A would desire to part ways with such a location, Marina concludes - and while she doesn't censure the state of the hallway audibly, her expression renders her feelings in a far clearer manner than she could properly state. The piscine servant held the strong belief that the status of villainy does not exclude adherence to basic cleanliness, as Suzie has most likely come to know by now; after all, presentation is extremely important for the purpose of commanding both respect and fear, and especially for acquiring public recognition. In short, she believes that a villain who does not attend to the image which they present (or delegate such a responsibility to servants like Marina) cannot achieve renown, and to do so severely damages the level of respect she might have for them.

"Perhaps he shall earn a demonstration of a proper caliber of villainy," Marina states, nearly tossing the wadded up remains of Suzie's gum at one of the walls before concluding with a vicious grin that it would be more satisfying to throw at the boss himself.
Quote Originally Posted by UncleWolf View Post
A New World

As the trio make their way through the halls, Beauty stops when Connor pulls his reveal. For a moment there is clear hurt, worry, and even a bit of disgust cross her features at how he treats himself, but eventually she just reaches out with her hand gently to stroke along his bared chest. Doing her best to lighten the mood, she gives a smile before attempting to just throw the young man onto her shoulder. "Tragedy is all and good when done as a method of artistic expression, but I strive for balance in all things. If you insist upon using your craft in such a manner, then I will insist you bask in the attention that you know would be given to you. Particularly by an infatuated chambermaid." She tells him with a slightly crooked smile. The way she pats his butt as she carries him up the stairs is probably a telling gesture as to how she means it will come to pass. "Angel, if you would come with me as well, I shall show you what this world and The Mother truly is."
YLEF - Was that a possum that just scurried into the lunchroom?

Alex winces at the loud, blatant plans of chaos and bloodshed being announced where just anyone can hear them, the first overt sign of emotion he's truly shown. Or maybe he just has a headache. Regardless, he casts an eye about to ensure that it's as abandoned up here as it usually is before nodding to himself. "Things have been going well, My Liege. But there are still the laser cannons, the trip mines, the wolf pit, and the Grudge to deal with on our way down the hall. Or we could take the service entrance, though we might still run into the Grudge and that way's rather narrow. I'll leave the larger strategy up to you, of course." He ticks off each of the remaining, possibly deadly traps they could expect to encounter on their way to the Boss' office on a finger, before point his hand to a janitor's closet that will apparently bypass most or all of the dangers. Other than the ominous sounding Grudge.

A New World

"Oh come now Angel, you of all pe-eep!" Connor trails off in a squeak of surprise as he's hoisted high by their hostess, who is quite physically strong enough to manhandle him in any way she'd like. It takes him a few moments of furious blushing and struggling into a more comfortable position for him to remember himself, make sure his robes are covering adequately, and continue speaking, "As I was saying, you must know that the dark parts of a human soul aren't the same kind of malevolence as you'd find in your honest supernatural boogie. Humans aren't angels or devils, we're just human, and what we've got as faults and favors both pale in comparison to the far extremes on either side." He pauses to let all that sink in, waving off any offer to help with his ephemeral wounds.

"In my case, I was brought into this world with a bit too much mumbo in my jumbo, and it made me a bit of a handful for my parents before they contracted a bit of spiritual help. Doing as I do is a bit like lancing a boil to relieve the pressure. Without scooping out a little vitality every now and then, I'd get really extreme moods. At the worst of it when I was a kid, there was even some poltergeist activity when I was in a real snit. Put a cleaver right through the kitchen ceiling one time. Didn't figure out why until I was a teen." He goes strangely silent, nearly whispering the last few words.