1. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Girl Genius XXVI: Madness is the best possible response

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    I'm convinced that the final conflict in the story will be the decision over whether to get rid of the Spark or not. The first time window is just too clear - the Muse of Time/Lucrezia/whoever is addressing Agatha and asking if she really wants to return to how she was at the start of the story. The answer to that question should be interesting.
    Based on the other windows that are shown, I can see one of two possibilities of what the Muse of Time is doing. The first phrase would be what you said, with the comment being something like "...you being like that?!", in which the Muse of Time is insulting Agatha and pointing out how she was at the beginning.
    The other one strikes me as a bit more likely, if we assume that whoever is the Muse of Time in that form is friendly (could be occupied by something else like Castle Heterodyne and Otilia), then it could be a demonstration of how to shift through time. Basically, the conversation being something like
    Agatha: "I think I'm supposed to open a window like..."
    Muse of Time:"Like that?!"

Ultimately which one it is depends on whether the Muse of Time is supposed to be occupied by a friendly entity (possibly even Lucrezia, things can turn out that way), or an unfriendly one (probably Lucrezia, and probably very upset with Agatha).
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2019-08-31 at 06:52 PM.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad