Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
Food is an artifact?

At this point, is there anything that's not an artifact? As long as I have a living cow, it's a 1/1 creature, but as soon as I make a burger out if it, suddenly it's vulnerable to Shatter and Disenchant?
I'd like to point out that by the same logic statues shouldn't be Artifacts, as they start as Lands. Plus, it is the best fitting permanent type and not worth creating a new one (sorry Tarmogoyf).

As for the Wildered Quest, I felt it was meh. The story is sometimes confusing and many plot points were pure deus ex machine and overly abrupt nonsense, but the characterization was nice. I think that the poster above me is being a bit harsh on the Kenrith twins, and I especially think that they are being harsh on the Kenrith parents, who are overall pretty good people. One thing I will note is that it actually makes the commercial (which I think was better) non-canon, as Garruk is never captured and brought to Castle Ardenvale (and it feels highly unlikely (considering the events of the story) that he ever would be). I actually think that the lore wasn't as well done as it probably should have been. Also, it probably means that Battlebond happened well after WAR.