View Single Post

Thread: SAGA Edition game, IC

1. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: SAGA Edition game, IC

A short ways away, a girl in a faded dark vest and cargos, and a pair of goggles not quite as dark, sits at a table with a strange musical device in her arms. Just barely out of reach is her upturned cap with a credit stick or two in it; she seems to be panhandling (or at the very least, playing music for her own drinks.) The lack of any band on a stage (or a stage for that matter...) bolstered her to try it out.

The goggles hide that she's glancing back over towards the others bargaining with the droid, and at the door of the place itself, keeping watch...

She plays a nice jaunty tune, her fingers flying over keys and tapping buttons and toggles without much effort.

Spoiler: OOC/rolls
    Show

(1d20+9)[23] Perform check to see if I can earn us some scratch!

(1d20+8)[17] Perception check to watch the place in case anybody we don't want to deal with--inquisitors, storm troopers, etc.--show up.
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2019-09-10 at 03:23 PM.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."