Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
So, like I said, a bunch of things she wasn't doing. Got it.
I feel otherwise, but I'm not going to drag a list of ways my friend annoys me through a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
.......... you find it detestable that she decided to leave a conversation? You think Zodi has placed herself on a moral pedestal because she declared she was done talking about it? When did morality even enter the conversation in the first place?
I don't recall calling anything destestable. I'm tired, cranky and I've had to put up with a very iritating sextet of people for most of the day, so my thoughts on something that's been irritating me for a long time came out rather vehemently. I could have handled it better, maybe, but that's something to be discussed with somebody else.

Morals and moral pedestals is something that's subject to the same thing I said to enderlord.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
I find it extremely self-absorbed of you that you responded to "I'm done talking about this" with "no, you talk about it whether you want to or not"

AFAICT the only one putting himself on a moral high horse here is you.
Standing by, disowning or explaining things you have said is one of my moral principles. Asking people not to talk about important things you say in public is not.

Self-absorbed? Maybe. I can't see how I'd know if I was or wasn't, as I feel I'd be equally sure of my awareness of others either way.

@Zodi: I'm trying to write a reply to your comment. Please bear with me.