Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
My apologies Durkoala, I just didn't want to continue the conversation since it felt as if no one was actually understanding what I was saying, and that going further would probably push into board unsafe territory. We can discuss it later if you'd like, I just didn't want to continue it.

I'm sorry that what I said was so detestable.

I do however contest that I'm on the moral high ground here. I don't understand why the hell you would think that. I'm... not doing anything like that, and if I am than I'm sorry for that too since that was not the intention at all.
I'm going to break this up as there's a lot of different points to address in different ways, and that's a lot easier than trying to do it as one big chunk.

My apologies Durkoala, I just didn't want to continue the conversation since it felt as if no one was actually understanding what I was saying, and that going further would probably push into board unsafe territory.
That's a good reason, but it didn't really come across as that to me. You went from 'I'm putting on my big pants to tell everybody that they're being dumb' to 'I don't want to talk about this now' without mentioning why and to me at least, it came across as saying 'you should listen to me, but I'm not taking questions'

We can discuss it later if you'd like, I just didn't want to continue it.
OK by me either way.

I'm sorry that what I said was so detestable.
Detestable, is a bit strong. Like I said earlier, I've not had a good day and slightly exploded, but these are things that irritate me and this conversation was going to happen eventually, sorry.

I do however contest that I'm on the moral high ground here. I don't understand why the hell you would think that. I'm... not doing anything like that, and if I am than I'm sorry for that too since that was not the intention at all.
Thanks to the vaguaries of the English language, I'm going to have to respond to this twice.

Actually having the moral high ground... not really something I feel I can judge and what I can say isn't something I want talk about on a forum where anybody can see.

Acting like you have the moral high ground... well, you do tend to drop judgements on things or people you dislike in a tone that implies this is objective fact and without explaining further.

I'd like to say I'm sorry for what I said earlier, but even after some hours thinking about it, I can't think of a better way to put what I meant to words. I don't like saying this, but being quiet isn't helping me either. Like I've said a few times, though, this isn't something to talk about in the forum, but we can pick it up elsewhere if you're OK with that.